Background Professional Engineer:
- Licensed in Colorado and Florida
- Member: National Society of Professional Engineers, Association of Construction Inspectors 2000-2009, ASTM International 1981-present, Colorado Roofers Association, Education Committee
- Awards: 2001 Award of Merit ASTM, the Society’s highest award for service to an individual, Fellow of the Society
- Construction: Working with contractors, writing specifications and training inspectors to inspect to those specifications since 1981
- Building Code Training: Instructor for The Colorado Chapter of The International Code Council, teaching building code interpretation specifically on Roofing
- Industry Publications: Articles published in: Contractor’s Guide, Roofing Siding and Insulation, Architectural Specifier, Maintenance Technology, Roofer magazine, Building Design Cost and Data, Construction Specifier, American School and University, Plant Services, Colorado Real Estate Journal
- General Publications: Consulted by Hometime, Time Life Books, Readers Digest Books and quoted by papers in Los Angeles, Toledo, and Kansas City on roofing issues.
- Invited Papers: Invited papers for Department of Energy Reroofing Conference at Oak Ridge National Labs May, 1994 and October, 1996
- Public Service President Board of Directors Southern Metropolitan District
- Chairman ASTM D.08.18 Non-Bituminous Roofing Systems
- President Construction Support Services, Inc, Performing roofing inspections, storm damage assessment, specifications, Quality Assurance and forward planning. Construction progress approvals for lenders project values $16+ million. Engineering consulting for roofing and general construction.
- Director, The Roofing Industry Educational Institute, Educational program development, instruction, and management of the Institute
- Expanded the technical support functions of the Institute for our students technical questions.
- Technical review committee for Contractor’s Guide Magazine and Architectural Specifier.
- Authored or Co-authored: four new programs on roofing and roofing management including course on writing and enforcing roofing specifications. Taught more than 100 programs on roofing technology.
- Authored: Rooftop Quality Assurance Program Chairman ASTM D.08.18 Non-Bituminous Roofing Systems